Monday, December 14, 2009
Need a little design inspiration for Christmas? I know I do!! One of my favorite blogs, A Life's Design has some great inspirational shots of coastal Christmas decor! I especially love the starfish used to glam up this wintery table! Go check it out!
From A Life's Design
Friday, December 4, 2009
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Recently had the opportunity to review a product (see the darling hedgehog above) and give away one to one of my lucky readers as well!! How awesome is that?! This little guy will bring instant cheer to any dreary desk, happily holding your paperclips OR perch him along side your sewing machine to pin down those persnickety needles and safety pins! I haven't quite decided where my little guy is going to reside quite yet. He (yup its a he) camped out on my desk yesterday holding my stock of hardly used paper clips but I am going to see if I could put him to better use holding my safety pins at home. Currently they are in a bowl that I keep knocking over and spilling hundreds of pins all over the floor. (which I've done like three times now - arg!!)
Now on to how to score your own Alessi Paperclip Holder!!
Would like you to have a chance to win the same darling little hedge hog Alessi Paperclip Holder (in a color of your choice - either pink, black or green) that I received? Here's how you can enter to win!:
1. Leave a comment - yup plain and simple! :)
2. For a second chance to win leave a comment telling me what your favorite piece of office furniture is.
2. For a third chance to win, sign up as a Confessions of A Design Junkie e-mail subscriber with Feedburner, subscribe to my RSS Feed, or become a Google Follower (see sidebar.) Then leave a second comment telling me you have subscribed or that you are already a subscriber.
(If you subscribe in more than one way, leave a separate comment for each.)
3. For a fourth chance to win, blog or tweet about this contest with a link here, then come back and leave another comment(s) telling me about it.
4. For a fifth chance to win, subscribe to the deals via email sales newsletter, then come back and tell me that you have done that.
5. If you're not a blogger, be sure to leave your contact e-mail address like this to avoid spammers: username (at) gmail (dot) com. If I don't have a way to reach you or you don't respond in three days, your name will be disqualified, and I will choose again.
Open to US residents only, 18+.
Winners will be chosen by random.org.
Email addresses will not be shared with any third parties.
This giveaway ends on Thursday, December 17, 2009 at midnight.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Having moved in the spring of 2007 you'd think we'd already have all our windows outfitted with curtains right? Sigh. No.
We've slowly progressed with our curtains - first we found a steal for the windows downstairs, then we splurged for blackout curtains in our bedroom and we're left with a good 5 windows left in the landing and two spare bedrooms.
I am thinking about just sewing up from fabric I like instead of searching and searching for the right ones on sale. I really love these sewn tie-up curtains from Making It Lovely! So lovely!!